These were a hit! Pinned them from themarathonmom.com
Living on the couch checking out pinterest and found this EASY granola bar recipe. Literally took me 5 minutes! Love it 😉
They were a little too chocolatey for the kids. Next time I’d leave that out for them but it was perfect for me!
Here’s what I did:
1. Melt 1/4 cup of butter, 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, and 1/3 cup local honey in a pot over medium to low heat. Stir often. Take off burner when melted.
2. Pour in 1 cup of oats (GF if need). Stir until combined.
3. Pour in 1/2 cup shredded coconut and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Stir.
4. Pour into wax or foil lined 8×8 pan and stick in fridge.
5. Once cooled, cut bars the size you like.